Old Fellwock Auto Company

Contents

[ hide ]

    The Old Fellwock Auto Company is a building built in 1923 in fine Prairie School style. It was designed by Shopbell & Company and by Edward J. Thole (who became a partner at Shopbell & Company).

    The building is identified by Evanston historic preservation specialists as a “creditable Sullivanesque essay.”

    It was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1984.

    This page is a Wiki! Log in or register an account to edit.
    Sidebar