Stringtown Library Branch

Contents

[ hide ]

    When it opened in 1939, Stringtown Library was located two blocks beyond the end of the trolley line. At the time is was called the North Branch, but was renamed in 1985. Today, it is surrounded by the growth of the city and anchors the Stringtown Herndon Drive neighborhood. Stringtown underwent a major renovation in 2003 that included new lighting, flooring, computer carrels, and rest rooms.

    This page is a Wiki! Log in or register an account to edit.
    Sidebar